Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Blogging Break

As you can probably tell, I've only been posting once a week lately. I'm sorry!
I'm currently in the home stretch of this semester, and I can definitely tell. I'm more than ready for summer break to be here.
Unfortunately, keeping up with the blog is just too stressful right now. I have a lot of ideas for posts, but I just haven't gotten the chance to sit down and organize everything. And when I feel overwhelmed, my motivation is zero. So, I have decided to take a break from blogging until the end of the semester.
Once the semester is over, I think I'll feel much more relaxed, focused, and able to prepare for posts each week. I also plan to really kick rewriting Unperfected into high gear over the summer!
For now, though, I need to focus on college stuff. But I'll be back in May!
Keep on writing, guys! Also, just because I'm not posting does not mean I won't be online. If you have any questions or want to talk about writing, feel free to contact me through social media, comment down below, or shoot me an e-mail.
I'm sorry I have to do this, but I hope all you lovely people will understand :)
See you all in May. Happy writing!

3 comments:

  1. It's okay! I hope things get less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm so excited to have found this blog. It's so cool to see another young writer working so diligently. I'll definitely be referencing your stuff in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much grateful to you for your post. This was truly useful to me. You’re so inspiring, thank you for that! click here

    ReplyDelete