Blogging Break

As you can probably tell, I've only been posting once a week lately. I'm sorry!
I'm currently in the home stretch of this semester, and I can definitely tell. I'm more than ready for summer break to be here.
Unfortunately, keeping up with the blog is just too stressful right now. I have a lot of ideas for posts, but I just haven't gotten the chance to sit down and organize everything. And when I feel overwhelmed, my motivation is zero. So, I have decided to take a break from blogging until the end of the semester.
Once the semester is over, I think I'll feel much more relaxed, focused, and able to prepare for posts each week. I also plan to really kick rewriting Unperfected into high gear over the summer!
For now, though, I need to focus on college stuff. But I'll be back in May!
Keep on writing, guys! Also, just because I'm not posting does not mean I won't be online. If you have any questions or want to talk about writing, feel free to contact me through social media, comment down below, or shoot me an e-mail.
I'm sorry I have to do this, but I hope all you lovely people will understand :)
See you all in May. Happy writing!