Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Guest Posts and Buttons and Followers, Oh My!

Hey guys! I know I don't usually post anything on Wednesday, but today I wanted to let you know about a couple things.
First, I have been given the great opportunity to guest post on author Joan Curtis' blog today! You can check that out here, and while you're there, take a look around her site or read about her books (which sound amazing, by the way. The Clock Strikes Midnight is now on my to-read list.)
Also, did you know that there's a difference between subscribing to this blog by email and following it/adding it to your reading list? Because I sure didn't. (Don't judge. I'm not very tech-savvy and I'm still new to the blogging world.) Anyway, as you might have noticed there is now a "Follow through Google Friends Connect" button there to your right. So if you read this blog a lot or subscribe by email (a big thank you to all of you who do) then click the button! I dare you. :)

And that's it. Check back tomorrow for the second post in the "Writing the Book" series where I'll talk all about first lines, first chapters, and other stuff that happens in the beginning of a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment